Oscar is not new to the NY health insurance scene. Oscar has been a force in the NY Individual market for several years. This past April they introduced their small group portfolio in downstate NY and they have gotten a lot of attention. With the recent news of CareConnect's exit from the market beginning December 1, 2017, Oscar should be a serious consideration. Please give us a call at 516.804.3383 to discuss Oscar and our other group health solutions.
Here's a snapshot of Oscar's strengths.
Oscar’s NY Small Group Network Overview
- Our NY small group network consists of 31 hospitals, 4,000 PCPs, and 20,000 Specialists and includes top health systems like Mt. Sinai, Montefiore, Winthrop, St. Francis, Prohealth, and the Catholic Health Services.
- All NY businesses have unlimited/unrestricted access to our NJ Qualcare network.
- All Classic and Simple plan members receive $0 copays for PCP and Mental Health visits at the Oscar Center.
- All NY businesses enjoy our broad pharmacy network that includes Walgreens, Duane Reade, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.
The Oscar Member Experience
- Concierge Service: Every member is placed on a team of 3 care guides and 1 nurse that help members achieve better health outcomes and lower costs.
- Doctor on Call: 24/7, free and unlimited telemedicine that works nationwide. This is a great way to take care of basic primary care at the member’s convenience.
Lou Bernardi 516.804.3383 x 1