Technology Doesn’t Come In a One-Size-Fits All
Human Resources can be overwhelming. Many companies continue to handle employee onboarding, open enrollment and benefit elections the old-fashioned way, and that’s okay. Our team is here to assist with the processing of paper member transactions.
However, many companies are converting to electronic employee onboarding and benefits administration to streamline their processes making it efficient and less time consuming. Our combination of internal and external technology partners allows us to deliver options that will simplify your benefits administration.
- Open Enrollment Only Platform – A once-a-year benefit decision making and plan election platform to support your HR team
- HRIS – Flexible HRIS solutions save you time and ensure your employees personal information. Best of all, benefit choices can be managed in a single space, saving you time and confusion with a streamlined system.
- HRMS – Takes HRIS one step further with additional talent management
- HCM – Similar to HRIS and HRMS, this solution incorporates “capital management” in the form of new hire onboarding, performance tracking and analytics.
Tech Talk. Unbiased and Understandable.
Don’t know what you need? Confused by the terminology? Group Planners Inc. can help you make the best decision for your employees and your organization. Our process makes it easy for you and your HR team.
We’re committed to helping you stay compliant. GPI can help address these challenges internally and externally through strategic partnerships with best-in-class solutions and partners. This support is crucial to mitigate the risk of penalties related to the following regulations:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA). Services and tools to help you comply with ACA regulations and avoid fines, penalties and excise taxes.
- Form 1094/1095 preparation and distribution
- ERISA/COBRA/HIPAA – Guidance on how these laws can affect your benefit plans.
- Resources for compliance topics including DOL Audit, HIPAA Privacy and Security, ACA Lookback Methodology & Tracking, Reporting and Disclosure, and more.
Through our consultative discovery process, our goal is to understand your challenges in order to identify the platform solution that is right for your team. Platform features include but are not limited to:
- New Hire Onboarding
- Time Off Tracking
- Compensation Statements
- Decision Support Tools
- On-Demand ACA Reporting
- Carrier Form Population
- Carrier & Payroll Integration
- Benefits Call Center
- COBRA and Direct Billing