Disability Insurance Information
Group Disability Insurance
Flexible insurance for short- and long-term disabilities
Group disability insurance protects your employees’ most valuable asset: the ability to earn an income, even if they are too sick or hurt to work.
Our advisors works with you to structure a disability program where you pay all, part, or none of your employees’ premiums, depending on your needs and goals.
We also offer individual disability protection solutions to wrap-around group disability insurance – helping to protect a greater portion of a key employee’s income.
Talk to your advisor about offering group disability insurance.
Protection that reflects your employees’ value
Our disability insurance products emphasize flexibility, assistance and support for returning to work. They include:
- Flexible benefit options for a range of percentages and maximums
- Coverage for total and partial disability
- Work incentive benefits that allow part-time work while still receiving benefits
A range of options for ultimate protection
Choose from a range of product types to offer your employees the coverage they need.
- Provides “own job” coverage, so the disability is evaluated based on an employee’s specific job, not just their general occupation
- Benefit percentages choices range from 40 to 66 2/3%
- Includes options for work-related and non-work-related disabilities
- Benefit percentage choices from 40% to 60%
- Employee Choice lets employers offer multiple options, one at a lower cost
- Ability to integrate with individual coverage for income replacement up to 75%
- Provides protection for recurring disabilities
- Optional benefits to assist with medical premium supplement, worksite modification, and additional benefits for catastrophic disabilities
Combine disability with life insurance to offer comprehensive benefits.