Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Information
Help protect your employees and their families
Providing high-quality benefits is a way to show you value your employees. Group life insurance shows you also value what matters most to them.
Why offer group life insurance?
This important coverage gives your employees the assurance of knowing their loved ones will always be provided for. Employees’ loved ones can use the benefit to cover final expenses, everyday living expenses, and long-term obligations that may otherwise cause financial strain.
How does group life insurance work?
We offer a full portfolio of flexible options. You can pay all, part, or none of your employees’ benefits, depending on your needs and goals. And no matter what coverage you offer, we provide strong support for beneficiaries and timely, accurate payment of claims.
Customize a package that works for your business.
Combine employer- and employee-paid coverage to take advantage of special discounts. Both coverage types include flexible options like:
- Guaranteed coverage (no health questions asked)
- Spouse and dependent coverage (up to age 26)
- Early access to benefits for terminally ill employees
- Flexible waiver-of-premium options for qualifying disability claims
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
Employer-paid term life insurance gives your employees worry-free, cost-free coverage over a specific period of time, with:
- Flat amount, percentage of salary, or combination benefit options
- Coverage up to $1 million
- Individual purchase rights that give terminated employees continued coverage
- Travel assistance for employees and their families
Employee-paid term life insurance allows employees to supplement your group policy coverage—or elect to pay for high-quality protection that stands on its own, with:
- Coverage up to $500,000
- The ability to increase coverage during annual enrollment
- Portability options for retaining coverage if they leave their jobs